I have been neglecting this site and I apologize. But that is what a full-time job, an off and on relationship, and the summer will do to you. But here’s something to take your mind off that ;P
So summer is finally showing up and boy could it not have come at a better time. Ohio is depressing already as it is but the summer at least makes it a bit more tolerable. I know I have been neglecting the site but to my defense I have a full-time job now and a sort of life. So I would like to go out on a limb here and predict the coming months. One, I will finally get that summer romance that always seems to elude me and maybe just maybe not be the only one of my friends who has pretty much never been in a serious relationship. I mean come on…! I have seen less attractive and less in shape people experience more than I’ve had in a lifetime. Two, I will get rid of the mess that is my car and finally be able to afford a better vehicle. Sure it has got me through my college years and never failed me but after an accident with a deer last week I don’t think I can handle it much longer. Finally, and overall, I hope that my career and overall life takes off and I am able to finally take hold of my life and create happiness where it seemed to be missing.
Nevertheless here are a few things that I enjoy during the summers
1. Driving through winding country roads near my house on a cool summer night with the windows open.
2. Sleeping with the fan on and minimal or sans clothing 😉
3. Swimming in general and laying out in the sun
4. Going out to the club and enjoying the summer atmosphere
5. Playing soccer with friends and kicking their asses at it =P (even though they play year round and you haven’t played in like 5 months!)
6. Showing off extra skin… o wait I do that year round… but still
7. Catching sexy guys showing extra skin most everywhere you go
8. Summer vacations to the beach
9. Enjoying margaritas outside Chipotle
10. Meeting and making new friends…
Well the World Cup is over and it was pretty much forgettable. Spain crawled their way through a plethora of 1-0 wins much like France in the last World Cup but without a classy player like Zinedine Zidane. I was left rooting for a scoreless Fernando Torres and found it bittersweet that a player as cheap and so prone to diving scored. Iniesta at least got the pass from Torres but for me Iker Casillas is the hero for saving two of Robben’s shots! The biggest let down for me was Gourcuff only playing 2 games and Brazil crashing out just like four years ago. Nevertheless there is hope, France has a new manager, Dunga is done for Brazil, and hopefully I get to see more of Gorgeous Gourcuff play and have a more pivotal role in the national team.
In other news I am officially tan to a ridiculous golden bronze! LOL not really but after spending 3 entire days at Myrtle Beach I came back looking many shades darker. Loving it! I haven’t been able to go back and play soccer with the cutie from a couple of weeks ago =( and now I have three of my best friends on vacation which sucks. I need a summer romance to develop soon and hopefully my birthday which is coming up like next week is eventful! =P