What is it about a simple human touch that changes everything all the while intoxicating you with high levels of happiness. What I mean by this is that the other day I met a random hot stranger who picked me to dance at a nightclub. Sure we danced and lived it up but it wasn’t till after when we were sitting at a local dinner that I actually lost it. A void began to fill up that I never noticed existed or that I might have forgotten about. By simple placing his hands on my knees while we waited for our waiter it all rushed back. The lack of affection and human touch made itself so clear to me. I live for these moments. Moments when the slightest thing, the slightest touch can give you the most joy. And maybe if even for a bit it can even make you forgot what it felt to be lonely. Moments like this never last but I try and hold on to them as long as I can and even as they fade away I know eventually I’ll come across another…
So summer is finally showing up and boy could it not have come at a better time. Ohio is depressing already as it is but the summer at least makes it a bit more tolerable. I know I have been neglecting the site but to my defense I have a full-time job now and a sort of life. So I would like to go out on a limb here and predict the coming months. One, I will finally get that summer romance that always seems to elude me and maybe just maybe not be the only one of my friends who has pretty much never been in a serious relationship. I mean come on…! I have seen less attractive and less in shape people experience more than I’ve had in a lifetime. Two, I will get rid of the mess that is my car and finally be able to afford a better vehicle. Sure it has got me through my college years and never failed me but after an accident with a deer last week I don’t think I can handle it much longer. Finally, and overall, I hope that my career and overall life takes off and I am able to finally take hold of my life and create happiness where it seemed to be missing.
Nevertheless here are a few things that I enjoy during the summers
1. Driving through winding country roads near my house on a cool summer night with the windows open.
2. Sleeping with the fan on and minimal or sans clothing 😉
3. Swimming in general and laying out in the sun
4. Going out to the club and enjoying the summer atmosphere
5. Playing soccer with friends and kicking their asses at it =P (even though they play year round and you haven’t played in like 5 months!)
6. Showing off extra skin… o wait I do that year round… but still
7. Catching sexy guys showing extra skin most everywhere you go
8. Summer vacations to the beach
9. Enjoying margaritas outside Chipotle
10. Meeting and making new friends…